[meteorite-list] AD - Uruacu End Cuts / Fragments / Slices For Sale

From: David & Kitt Deyarmin <bobadebt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 22:06:40 -0400

I have most of the 7kg rock cut up and I have sold more then half of it, the
rest of the slices and end cuts are waiting to be etched.

Once that's gone I will just have smaller specimens to process so the peices
I curently have for sale are probally the largest that will be avilable.

Here are 3 end cuts that are for sale, once they are finished they will be
$1 per gram

A - Cut on 3 sides
B - Cut on 4 sides
C - Cut on 2 sides

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p298/BobaDebt/Uruacu/Endcuts.jpg

D is cut on 2 sides and has a very deep etch that is unique but not for
everyone so I will let it go for 75 cents per gram.

Even though it has a very deep etch you can still see the cohenite worms
all over the cut faces of this peice

[IMG]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p298/BobaDebt/Uruacu/280grec1.jpg[/IMG]

I also have a variety of whole specimens available for $1 per gram in the
following gram weights: 66, 75, 149, 171, 237, 263, 324, 370, 372 & 399

They look great once they are cleaned up, here's a picture of an 85 gram
specimen that's sold

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p298/BobaDebt/Uruacu/85grFragment.jpg

If you are interested in any of these pieces or a slice contact me off list
at bobadebt at ec.rr.com

I can provide you with more images and I would even be willing to etch any
of the end cuts if you're seriously interested.