[meteorite-list] Fwd: Out in Left Field

From: Darryl Pitt <darryl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 07:19:03 -0400

don't understand why it frequently requires 2-3 days for the
correspondence i post to the list to actually make it onto the list.
i've felt like an anachronism before but this is kind of ridiculous.

the clarification below regarding a previous temporal clarification
required 3-days before being posted.

i don't get it.....