[meteorite-list] Stan Turecki, lying thief

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 11:50:56 -0700 (PDT)

Well, it has been two more months since early May when
Stan Turecki told Jim
Strope and I that payment was being sent for a
meteorite he received from me in
October. Time and time again he has lied to both of
us, saying the check was in
the mail, it was lost, it was returned etc. He told
Jim that he would pay again
in mid-May.
Well, needless to say, no payment has been received,
no answer from Stan on
phone or email messages.
This guy is a piece of work, and he has the nerve to
keep buying from Morocco.
Let this be a warning to all that he is nothing more
than a thief who does
nothing but buy time with worthless promises that go
unfulfilled.

I have numerous email's from him confirming the money
he owes and admissions
that he has not paid. It seems that I will have to
take legal action against him
to attempt to recover my money.
Let this be a fair warning to Stan and to anyone on
this list who deals with
him, he will steal from you, so be forewarned if you
do business with him, this
is where it may end up.

Michael Farmer