[meteorite-list] FW: Over 800 Ebay Store Items _at_ 25% off... 24 Hour Sale.

From: michael cottingham <mikewren_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 13:34:33 -0600

From: michael cottingham [mailto:mikewren at gilanet.com]
Sent: Friday, July 20, 2007 1:33 PM
To: 'michael cottingham'
Subject: AD: Over 800 Ebay Store Items _at_ 25% off... 24 Hour Sale.

Hello,

I have a 24 hour sale going on in my ebay store with 25% off of everything!
This sale ends tomorrow.
ON Sunday the 22nd, in the evening, I will be having nearly 100 auctions
starting and running for 10 days. I will be gone most of this time in the
field, but this should be an excellent auction run with many larger
specimens up for auction! So check in during the week, also check into my
ebay store for a surprise during the week. My last mailing day for about a
week will be tomorrow, so get your orders and payments in and I will do my
best to get all orders out tomorrow.

Go to:

http://stores.ebay.com/Voyage-Botanica-Natural-History

Thanks and Best Wishes