[meteorite-list] ANOTHER SHERGOTITE SALE

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 13:43:16 -0700 (PDT)

My sale a couple days ago went a little better than
expected. Every single weighed piece sold. I had ftp
problems and had trouble updating my website and most
were asked for two or three times. I guess thats what
happens when you sell stuff for almost half what other
dealers do and cheaper than even the moroccan dealers
- especially since a lot of the pieces had a little
crust.
Unfortunately, except for the 24 gram one that I am
getting classified and a few bessey specks whats on my
website is now all that I have left.
I have prices listed now on the updated website here:
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/metsale/sh-sale.html
Sincerely
DEAN
http://www.meteoriteshop.com