[meteorite-list] the next met. bulletin

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 17:39:07 +0200

I hope only this time Dr.Connolly decide to put the Lido di
Venezia meteorite seen the analysis is ready from over 7
years and we have re-sent 1.5 years ago again complete. I
not understand, for other ordinary material found in desert
or other desert zones of the world this appear to the
Met.Bullitin immediatly, when is a meteorite from Italy this
take many time to appear in the met.bulletin. Another, I
hope Mr.Killgore decide to inform me what is it the
meteorites I have sent to him years ago to analyzed in the
University, or I have to addvise the University he not work
if he say is one of the responsable of the Arizona
University for the meteorite analysis???? And no answer to
emails or fax's sent to him???

Matteo