[meteorite-list] NWA 2749/new meteorite forsale (AD)

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 19:44:53 -0700 (PDT)

Good evening list.I would like to announce a newly
classified NWA meteorite.It is NWA 2749!It is a stone
chondrite with a TKW of only 1.2 kilo's.There was only
one stone which was purchased by robert cucchiara.He
had 20 grams cut off for classification.The class came
in and will be in the next Met.bulletin.This is now a
classified meteorite.Also there is NO pairings.This is
the only stone for this nwa meteorite.The crust is
irregular with green clasts bubbling out as well
within the matrix of this beautiful meteorite.I
currently have 5 slices ready forsale at $8 per gram.4
of the 5 slices are on my website ready for immediate
sale.Postage will be one me.Bob took the pics and sent
them to me for usage to let you get a great look of
these beautiful slices.He is also going to cut another
5 or 6 more slices,then that is all there will be
ever.I am also trying to obtain specimen documentation
for each slice.Any questions can be sent to bob.I
obtained this stone from bob in a trade.

steve arnold

Steve R.Arnold,chicago,Ill,Usa!!
  Collecting Meteorites since 06/19/1999!!
  chicagometeorites.net.Specializing
  in Gao Meteorites!
  Ebay I.D. Illinoismeteorites