[meteorite-list] nwa 2749 OT: AD post again from Steve

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 07:31:17 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Steve and List,
  Steve you still don`t get it! You post numerous
posts to the list with only numerous non-sense
questions, unlabeled ADs in the subject, you say that
you are sorry, but continue to spam the list and
disregard your "PROMISE" that you made to the list
about obeying the list rules, as was pointed out by
other list members, Ken Newton, etc.

  Steve take another vacation or just be silent. Your
fan club and few customers can be your own collective
audience.

  Three dollars a gram for a highly weathered H5 NWA
that IS likely paired, is silly (tons of OCs
including H5s from NWA have never been classified
because they are not economically worth the time to do
so). Even you should realize this.

  Gao, a witnessed fall and certainly more beautiful
sells for between .80-$2.00/gram. Why would anyone in
their right mind pay $3/gram for a junk NWA H5. A
more realistic price would be .80-$1/gr; and even at
that you would be lucky to sell even Bessey specks.

  Personal attacks...you attack us with your silly
questions; lack of respect for our time and help, lack
of respect with multiple posts that include something
in the following post from you that you "forgot" to
mention, etc.

  You are an intelligent person, show it!

  Still no regrets for my response to your bull,
Dirk Ross...Tokyo