[meteorite-list] AD - Site update (finally!)

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 01:14:00 EDT

Hello everybody,

Yes, I finally got my Catalog up to date. I only added a few things but with
names like Agen, Chiang Khan, and Wonyulgunna (how do you pronounce that
one????) they might interest some of you. Go take a look:
                             _http://www.impactika.com/MetList.htm_
(http://www.impactika.com/MetList.htm)

Also one of my "consigner" needs funds so he has asked me to cut down the
prices on his pieces, and I have done that too. They are written in red so you
can find them easily. And remember that reasonable offers will be considered.
For those of you who don't want to do any hunting, I prepared an Excel
spreadsheet with just and only those sales items, here it is:
                           _http://www.impactika.com/sale707.xls_
(http://www.impactika.com/sale707.xls)

And one more thing, if you missed seeing the picture of a spectacular slice
of D'Orbigny on Picture of the Day (thank you Michael) you can find it now on
the page of unique Private Collection pieces, with the huge Imilac and the
oriented Chiang Khan, and yes, it is available:
                            _http://www.impactika.com/imilacch.htm_
(http://www.impactika.com/imilacch.htm)

Enjoy!
And as usual, do let me know if you have any questions.
Thank you.

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA at aol.com