[meteorite-list] unclean gao givaway

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 16:55:04 -0700 (PDT)

Mark,
  Have you bothered to read the post by Bill and Ken
Newton of Steve`s history of posts? Steve is more
than a mere annoyance! I have nothing personal against
Steve as a human being, but I certainly do about his
List behavior.

  And no, I will not cease to comment on Steve`s
behavior until Steve starts to "think" before he
posts. You may set up a kill file if you don`t want
to read my responses to his posts. drs...Tokyo

READ HIS OWN words, and IF you are still in doubt
check the list archives. I am certainly not the only
one on this list that enjoys Steve`s great
contributions to this list... Steve`s history is
below:

Thank you Bill for kindly gleaning the archives; there
about another 300+??

[meteorite-list] to the list,an apology
2005/07/17 Hello list I will be short.I want to
apoligize to all the
 good people on this list for my brash email I sent
this morning.There was
 no harm intended.It was plain stupid.I should have
just kept it
 private.From now on,no more sales,no more trades,no
more givaways,no more
 jokes,just METEORITES.I -- Steve Arnold, Chicago!!!

[meteorite-list] respect lost/but hopefully will
regain
Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! Sun, 17 Jul 2005 09:03:40
-0700

Good morning list.I continue to look at hate emails
from people from
 whom
I have disrespected.I do really feel ashamed for the
crap I have given
this list.And for what?Just my own self gain?No!Just
for the love of
 this
great hobby.But I really never meant to do any
disrespecting of anyone
 on
this list.The list was here alot longer than I have
been around.I just
wanted to be accepted by everyone and get to know all
who are involved
 in
this great hobby.I have bob haag to thank for the
passion I have for
meteorites.He got the fire going in me to keep on
keeping on with
meteorites.Than it just grew into something even
bigger than I could
imagine.Then when I got on the list,I realized I was
part of something
even bigger that could get me noticed even more.Well
that backed fired
because of my big ego.And yes I do have a big ego.And
it has gotten me
into alot of trouble in my life.But I really do want
to make ammends
 with
the few list members with whom I have totally have
disrespected.I
 really
hope to earn your respect again by being true to my
action by my
 apology
yesterday.This is a sincere email of totally being
apologitic.I will
maintain from here out,nothing but meteorite related
content that will
serve only the interest of everyone on this list and
anyone associated
this list.I also thank art for being a gracious
moderator and for not
throwing me off this list.I really know that I am part
of something
 that
is truly enique and I want to continue to be a part of
something that I
truly enjoy.It is time to shape up when a list member
tells me that
 people
on this list HATE MY GUTS.That hurts!You all may think
that I have been
the good soldier for putting up with all anti-steve
post,and that I
 have a
strong resolve.Well to tell you the truth it just eats
away at me,and
after yesterday,I said that's it.No more!Lets set
right this sinking
 ship
and do something positive to get back on the right
course.I really hope
there is not a gone way over the line,I really so hope
that I can win
 back
all the list members that I have really hurt.Again I
am truly
 sorry.From
now any sales,ebay,givaways,or non-meteorite items
will strictly be
 done
on another list that was meant to be for that reason,I
will post to
that.And here is promise I will keep and you can truly
count on,if I do
post something like I just stated,I will unsubscribe
from this list.I
 have
been to tucson for 3 years in a row,and I plan to keep
going until it
wears out.I have met alot of great people and there
are alot more I
 look
forward to meeting.It is a great time to be a
collecter,and to me this
 is
the best hobby in the world that is truly out of this
world.Please
 again
accept my humble apology for my disrepectful actions
and attitudes.I
really hope we can put this all behind us and that we
can all get back
what we love,and that is meteorites, sincerely,steve
arnold, chicago

Good morning list.I have gotten some rather nasty
emails about my
 continued spamming of the list with my sales.I do
apologize for the
 continued mess.I was very stressed out when I did
what I did.But after sometime
 out to reflect where I want to go,it became clear
what is more
 important.PEOPLE!This is the last day of my
sale,where from now till 9 pm
 chicago time,everything continues to be half price.I
added 6 more nice
 pieces today,all half off and I will continue to pay
for shipping.After
 this sale I will become invisible for a while.I will
continue to go by
 art's rules.But lately I noticed othe r people have
disobeyed them as
 well.Again I am sorry. steve arnold,chicago,usa

>From now any sales,ebay,givaways, or non-meteorite
items will strictly
 be done on another list that was meant to be for that
reason,I will
 post to that.And here is promise I will keep and you
can truly count
 on,if I do post something like I just stated, I will
unsubscribe from this
 list. -- Steve Arnold, Chicago!!!

Hey guys and gals.Please ENUFF with human
hammers,global warming,7
 plagues,etc.,etc.Lets get back to ENSHISHIEM,NEW
FALLS IN SPAIN,MORE
 ENSHISHIEM,ETC.Enuff of these stupid off topic posts
that just go on and on
 and on to nowhere.Hell lets talk about GAO.That is at
least more
 interesting than biblical plagues.And while your all
at it,look at the latest
 SPACE ROCKS today.It is all about meteorites here,not
religion,global
 warming,etc.And I promise to follow the meteorite
rules from now on as
 well.Can we all do that?? Steve
R.Arnold,chicago,Ill,Usa!!

givaway.10
> pieces in all.Just chime in.I know the naysayers
will
> be out in full force.So get them while you
> can.Shipping on me.I hope you all have a great day.
>
> Steve R.Arnold,chicago,Ill,Usa!!
> Collecting Meteorites since 06/19/1999!!
> chicagometeorites.net.Specializing
> in Gao Meteorites!
> Ebay I.D. Illinoismeteorites

        DeleteReplyForwardSpamMove...
Previous | Next | Back to Messages Save Message Text |
Full Headers