[meteorite-list] Amazing daylight fireball

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 08:18:03 -0700 (PDT)

Ok, all of those fireball videos are fakes, the last
ones on that news report were all made by a guy in
Spain and can be seen on YouTube. He has videos of
fireballs falling in Seville, Madrid, Leon, and
Valencia. The first one that the news opens with is
the one we discussed yesterday, a rocket or firework.
I assume a fireball happened in Croatia yesterday, but
none, not one of those videos are real, so don't get
too excited.
Go to youtube, type in meteorite fall, and you can
find them all.
Michael Farmer