[meteorite-list] AD - PolandMET new material and Thin Sections

From: PolandMET <marcin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 22:20:44 +0200

Hello List
I finaly received some new classifications

. NWA 4834 [EUC] - New eucrite, with small TKW, but its beautifull with
black, shiny crust all over the edge.

. NWA 4835 [WIN] - Rare primitive winonaite with relict chondrules. This one
is paired with well known NWA 725, very fresh material.

. NWA 4836 [EUC] - New beautifull eucrite. Every slice is carefuly polished.

. NWA 4837 [CV3] - Cool looking CV3 with red stained matrix. I like it alot
just becouse if its color.

. NWA 4838 [CV3] - Fresh meteorite, with big dark inclusion on edge. Some
interested in D.I should look at this specimen. Very small TKW.

. NWA 4839 [CV3] - Fresh, vigarano type with small chondrules

I have also several new thin sections to offer. I can also make thin
sections on request from material I sell. Just let me know.
Big rarity here will be for sure D'Orbigny thin sections.

http://www.polandmet.com/

http://www.Meteoryt.net marcin at meteoryt.net
http://www.PolandMET.com marcin at polandmet.com
http://www.Gao-Guenie.com GSM +48(607)535 195