[meteorite-list] AD - Rosetta Stone Pieces

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 13:33:57 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Peter and List,

I am going with what Norbert Classen had to say about
this being the "Rosetta Stone". I believe he is the
one who coined the term for this single stone. As far
as I know, it is the only stone in the Dhofar series
that has two lithologies possible tying two pairing
sets together. I think the term Rosetta is fitting in
this regards.

All the best,

Adam