[meteorite-list] AD - New Thin-Sections List

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 23:21:38 EDT

Hello Members,

Last week I received a package of some 30 new thin-sections from everybody's
favorite thin-section maker, and I finally got them all listed on my
website: _www.IMPACTIKA.com/thin_sections.htm_
(http://www.IMPACTIKA.com/thin_sections.htm)

There are some very rare and interesting classifications in that bunch, go
look!. I am sorry I don't have Marcin's CH3 yet, the NWA 4781, but I should
have it soon, hopefully in the next batch. You cannot rush the Master. In the
mean time you will find 2 thin-sections of another CH3, SAU 290, on this list.
And only one thin-section of Santa Vitoria, and one of Moss, but please
don't go fight over those, there will be more!

I also have some marvelous pictures of most of those new ones, thanks to
John Kashuba. I don't have time to post them on my site right now, but they are
available upon request. Warning, they are VERY large pictures.

And since I got your attention, please note that I will be away from my
computer from June 12 to June 27. I will attend the Ensisheim Show, with all my
thin-sections, and a few other things, then I will take a week vacation. I will
 answer all emails as quickly as possible when I return.

So, if you want something, please do let me know right now.
Thank you.

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA at aol.com