[meteorite-list] Rosetta Stone Analogy

From: Peter Marmet <p.marmet_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 16:52:24 +0200

Hello Norbert, Adam, Marcin and All,

it seems I didn't make myself very clear. I have absolutely nothing
against the term:
This one is kind of a Rosetta Stone for this and this...or some sort
of a Missing Link...or some
kind of a Smoking Gun for...but what makes me feel similar as Marcin,
was the following:

The finders sold their NWA 908 for years under the name NWA
908...suddenly NWA 908 is THE(!) Rosetta Stone
which means THE ONE AND ONLY....

...ok, the main reason why I wrote this e-mail
was to get more info about this rather special / stunning /
fantastic / one of it's kind lithology story!
... Adam wrote: that displays two (2) lithologies
...Norbert wrote: displaying three (3) distinct lithologies

Very interested to hear more about this unique meteorite...
not very keen to hear more about what names are legal / honest /
ethical and
which are not...sorry, if I started this debate!

Peter