[meteorite-list] "Rosetta" in Ensisheim

From: Zelimir Gabelica <Zelimir.Gabelica_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2007 21:28:18 +0200

Hi Dave, Adam, Peter, Norbert, Marcin, list

Discussing "Rosetta or not Rosetta" in 2 weeks from now in Ensisheim is
just a great sugestion, Dave!

I suggest Norbert brings the "best of the best" of his DHO 908
representatives.
I'll bring my own 2.86 g complete slice that I traded with Norbert in 2003
(80% brown, 20% black lithology). My mostly rewarded trade ever made, for
sure! And I note having added his nickname "Rosetta Stone" in my collection
catalog....

Dave, I am very glad to see you again this year among us!
Yes, a mini-beer party can by all means help such a discussion. Norbert
should bring his best "Rosetta" and all its backgrounds, I'll bring my
trade, Dave some ideas for debate.
Marcin ? You bring (Polish ?) beer !
I am sure Peter is willing to compete with some obscure Swiss "lager"....
But never mind, I'll offer the first "Meteor" round!
Would just be wonderful if Adam could make it this year !...

Tomorrow, I'll send the latest Ensisheim news.
Sorry for my recent silence (was again away for 8 days) but the great news
is that our poor old university server was finally disconnected forever and
thrown into the garbage can! With the new one (seems to work perfectly)
I'll be able to reply many of your recent messages, at least those that did
not follow the old server to the very same trash...

Zelimir

NB: I note that the tkw for Dho 908 was (in 2003) of 245.46 grams (9
stones). Is that still true Norbert ?

A 10:24 04/06/2007 -0700, Dave Schultz a ?crit :