[meteorite-list] Dhofar 908 3-lithology photo

From: Dave Schultz <indy1996_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 15:36:01 -0700 (PDT)

  Sorry to intrude on your discussion once again on
Dho 908 and also changing the subject a bit, but I
think one of my favorite lunar slices has to be NWA
3333 that Norbert has on his web site. Seems to me
from my uneducated eye, that this particular lunar
slice has more than one lithologies, but I`m probably
wrong. Can we get an explanation on this one to extend
this fascinating subject a while longer and possibly a
photo for everyone to see?
                                              Dave