[meteorite-list] Rocks that play "hard to get"

From: mexicodoug at aim.com <mexicodoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2007 14:15:16 -0400

Hello friends on the list,

I just wanted to send a message to remind everyone that meteorites are
masters of playing hard to get, which is an important reason why we
treasure them! All ok, hope to have a real Internet connection soon, I
currently have very limited email access so if I?ve delayed, please let
me apologise. Now to cure the hunting wounds sunburn, wind burn and
get back to business ... errr ... maybe that should be "pleasure".
Here?s wishing all of you fine folks a great Ensisheim or wherever you
might be!
Best Health and Fine Wishes from the sweltering inferno we few imagine
meteorite heaven,
Doug