[meteorite-list] June Micro Visions by Drake Damerau

From: STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com <STARSANDSCOPES_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 21:18:45 EDT

Hi List, May 2007 Meteorite Times had a Micro Vision article titled "Space
Pearls". This was just a fun name for an unknown feature I noticed in a couple
meteorites. Drake Damer?u saw that article and wrote a fantastic explanation
that I thought you would all enjoy. Some times other fields of study bring a
new perspective to meteorites, perhaps he has done just that.

This Meteorite Times Micro Vision was written by Drake and he has some
micrographs of his own. This was very interesting so check it out. If you do,
Drake is a list member, so pass on a thanks!

http://www.meteorite-times.com/meteorite_frame.htm

Tom Phillips