[meteorite-list] Three new papers, and the dates for Rio Cuartro and Campo

From: E.P. Grondine <epgrondine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 20:38:21 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all -

What a great freebie

The Mayan date for the Rio Cuarto impacts is

25 October, 2360. Some months back, but after the
publication of my book, I was informed that this date
has been confirmed by tree ring studies.

The Maya described this impact as happening at
"Matawil". Thus I am very pleased with the new
radiocarbon dates for Campo de Cielo, as from the same
set of incriptions on:

17 February 2325 there was another impact event at
"Matawil".

The cheapest way to buy my book "Man and Impact in the
Americas" is through Crow Clan Jewelry. Or my
original essay, "Going into the Water", which expanded
Dr. Masse's earlier work with Rio Cuarto myths to the
Mayan written records may be read for free in the
Cambridge Conference archives.

Thanks for the heads up, Paul. The articles are now
downloaded for later reading.

Mike, you've got another hammer -

E.P. Grondine
Man and Impact in the Americas