[meteorite-list] Global Warming - Scientifically proven ora farce

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 08:01:21 -0700 (PDT)

I was not making it political, I was answering a
political statement by Harlan that said that "only
left-wing liberals" believe in Global Warming. Somehow
I doubt that every scientist in the world is not a
"left-wing liberal. So I answered a political
statement with another nasty one, to make sure to how
that politics can bring out the worst in us and
attempt to keep it off the list.

Michael Farmer

But I disagree with you that we have to go with the
flow, that is BS! Change your ways, I'll change mine,
and if the rest of the world wakes up and realizes
that chopping down the rainforests to make lawn
furniture is not a good idea then we can reverse the
damage before we all "go out".

=== message truncated ===