[meteorite-list] human Hammer-

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 14:52:05 -0700

Hi Andreas,
        Ethics shmesics, if a meteorite kills someone, I want it!
(I have always regretted not getting that OLD samurai sward
I had the opportunity to buy in the 1960s. I was freaked out
because I could FEEL the death it caused when I held it. I
was a huge Mafuni/Kurasawa freak - still am. I think the
movies they made together are some of the best ever.
Anyway, I could have bought that sward for $125! That
sucker is worth AT LEAST $20,000 today.
        Best wishes, Michael

--
If You Want a Nation Ruled By Religion, Move to Iran
--
Success is not counted by how high you have climbed but by how
many people you brought with you.  ? Anonymous
--
I have given two cousins to war and I stand
ready to sacrifice my wife's brother.