[meteorite-list] WG: Global Warming - Scientifically proven or a farce- human Hammer-

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 00:18:38 +0200

Not I was asking the question,
Andi was - I was only forwarding on his behalf.

...I could organize some cow-brain, if you want to frame it in a riker with
your Valera...

If I had a hammer lalalala lala la laah.

Other question, would somebody buy impact pits?
I remember, that the finders of Neuschwanstein-2, dug around and under the
impact pit, and transported the whole pit in a piece of ground down from the
mountains,
My English is leaving me...how to describe the excavation of a hole???? I
mean the hole existed, the dug and extracted the hole....

Arrrgh, I better stop.

martin

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----