[meteorite-list] 7 plagues

From: tett <tett_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 19:12:51 -0400

Hummm, .... there were 10 plagues

Nile River turned into a river of blood
Frogs
Dust turning to lice
Biting flies
Animals dieing
Boils and Sores
Hailstones
Locusts
3 days darkness
Plague on the first born.

Cheers,

Mike Tettenborn

----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael L Blood" <mlblood at cox.net>
To: "Allan Treiman" <treiman at lpi.usra.edu>; "Meteorite List"
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2007 5:45 PM
Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] 7 plagues

on 6/11/07 2:11 PM, Allan Treiman at treiman at lpi.usra.edu wrote:

> Burning ice??? Is that in the Bible?
-----
One of the 7 plagues of Egypt - Moses was one of those
"by any means necessary" dudes. They were being held
as slaves, you know.
Lets see, they had:
frogs
grasshoppers
Nile turned red
Rained burning ice & couple of others, including
the cincher, which was the death of the first born son of
every house - which is the basis of "Passover,"
when the Jews painted their doors with the blood
of a lamb to insure protection from same. I can understand
if you didn't read the book, but didn't you see the movie?!!
They show it on TV every Easter.
        Michael