[meteorite-list] Sky detonation video

From: Chris Peterson <clp_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 10:10:20 -0600

While there are several reasonable explanations for what this video
shows (I think it's probably a high altitude balloon rupturing), what's
most interesting, and also very depressing, is to read the comments that
have been posted there. They really demonstrate the appalling lack of
public knowledge about science.

Chris

Chris L Peterson
Cloudbait Observatory