[meteorite-list] Sky detonation video

From: mark ford <markf_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 09:16:06 +0100

Hi Sterling,

As you say the questioners in those surveys are as dumb as some of the
respondents! - what sort of a question is 'The universe began with a
huge explosion? True or false? Obviously its actually false not true (as
stated) as the universe most likley started as an infinitely tiny event
and it wasn't an explosion anyway it was expansion/inflation. Plus its
technically still a theory (though fairly widely accepted) therefore
answering it ''correctly'' it would naturally be impossible!

Just goes to show - 101% of surveys are partially pointless! :)

Mark F.