[meteorite-list] NWA 094 LL3.6 micrographs are posted You NEED to see this.

From: STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com <STARSANDSCOPES_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 22:31:12 EDT

NWA 094 LL3.6 micrographs are up and ready to be viewed on my Gallery. Paul
put off family time to get this batch up so LOOK!

http://www.meteorite.com/meteorite-gallery/meteorites-alpha_frame.htm

Four categories; 160X Xpol, 160X transmitted/EPI Xpol, 400X Xpol and
1600X incident. The images are really worth the time to check out. Especially
the 160X transmitted/EPI Xpol.

The thin section was not only a loan from Jeff Hodges, he had it specially
made for my high magnification techniques. It was polished to 1/4 micron on
both sides! This level of polish is not necessary for classification, we are
just chasing better images.

You won't be disappointed.

Tom Phillips, Stars in The Dirt.