[meteorite-list] gram counters

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 12:45:54 -0700

Chicago Steve,
        You probably mean a scale. (What the hell is a "gram
counter? - that would more aptly refer to a little guide book
for people on a low carb diet! )
        As Darren mentions, the higher the weight limit the
more you will pay for fine measuring. IF a scale can be had
at any price that goes to 1 Kg and down to 1/1000 gr I would
be astonished and certain it would cost thousands of dollars.
FURTHERMORE, you would need to have it calibrated in
place and then not move it.
        However, more importantly, I would like to suggest
you discover a website named "google" - there, instead of
asking people interested in meteorites about this and dozens
of other questions you have asked, you can type in "scales"
and click on "google search" and they will provide you with
57,700,000 websites offering scales for sale with endless
information from upper and lower limits to price, etc. This
information is absolutely accurate, as these are sites offering
these scales for sale, today.
        Please acquaint yourself with google!
        Best wishes, Michael

--
If You Want a Nation Ruled By Religion, Move to Iran