[meteorite-list] [AD] eBay Goodies No Reserve

From: Notkin <geoking_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 14:31:49 -0700

Dear Listees:

Greetings all.

For those of you not currently enjoying tall glasses of good German
beer in Ensisheim, I have some interesting and unusual eBay goodies
ending on Sunday evening. All started at less than a buck and have no
reserve. These include:

- A small historic Odessa individual, excavated from the crater itself
during the 1950s, by Austin geologist Carl Schelf who mapped and
studied the area, along with its meteorites and fossils.

- A super rare Campo del Cielo individual with natural hole. 133.1
grams currently at . . . eleven cents a gram!? Did I read that
correctly? A fab deal for somebody.

- Nice, complete polished silicated Campo slice. Very thin, 41.5 grams.
One of my colleagues calls it "The poor man's Portales Valley." Does
look a bit like PV.

- A biggish, etched Seymchan siderite full slice, 294 grams with deep
etch, currently at only ten cents a gram.

Also, an oriented Taza bullet, a wonderful little Sikhote-Alin button
with a very distinct rollover lip, some LDG, a pretty NWA 869 half
stone with polished face.

All these and more available for your viewing pleasure at:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZaerolitemeteorites

Oh, and how could I forget the Canyon Diablo that looks like a stingray!

Best wishes from Tucson for an almost-summer weekend,

Geoff N.

www.aerolite.org
www.campometeorites.com