[meteorite-list] AD: Uruacu For Sale

From: David & Kitt Deyarmin <bobadebt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 21:20:35 -0500

I have several pieces of Uruacu for sale

These are fresh of the saw in rough cut condition, they have not been
polished or etched yet. I decided to hold off on finishing them in case I
need to re-cut the larger pieces into smaller slices, end cuts, etc.

If you are seriously interested in a piece send an email off list to
bobadebt at ec.rr.com

I will be glad to polish and etch it and send you lots of pictures from
every angle to make sure you're happy with it before we finish the
transaction.

I'm asking $1 per gram for the end cuts and $1.50 per gram for the slice.

You can see all of the pieces by clicking this:

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p298/BobaDebt/Uruacu/7kiloSell.jpg

Here is a description of the pieces in the above photo -

TOP ROW LEFT TO RIGHT: 1998 gram end cut. It's 140mm wide x 90mm tall x
40mm thick. The thickness is pretty consistent and it sits on it's own
without support / 968 gram end cut / 416 gram end cut. Both of these pieces
are cut on 3 sides and will display nicely.

BOTTOM ROW LEFT TO RIGHT: 300 gram end cut / 82 gram end cut / 67 gram end
cut / 332 gram full slice. The end cuts are cut on 2 sides

If you have looked at the picture you probably noticed the reflection of the
416 gram end cut on the face of the 1998 gram end cut. As I said, these are
fresh of the saw and that is the finish my cutting process produces, which
make polishing and etching the piece pretty easy.