[meteorite-list] AD - For Sale 8.6KG Henbury. Sculptured and Large!

From: info at tektiteinc.com <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 00:07:12 -0500 (CDT)

Hello List,

I'm putting up for sale a beautiful Henbury 8.6kg thumb printed museum
piece with a lovely natural desert patina.

This Australian Iron was acquired from a nice chap who is in the business
of buying old meteorite collections.

This specimen has full export permits from the Western Australia Museum.

Large sculptured Henbury specimens are getting really hard to find!

Please email me your location for an estimate on shipping.

I will consider all serious offers.

Item location, Perth Western Australia.

Please view the specimen at www.tektiteinc.com/henbury8600grams.html

Please also see my Tektite offerings on eBay:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZtektiteinc-dot-com

http://stores.ebay.com/Tektite-Inc

Cheers,
Desmond Leong

An Australian working in the Philippines...
www.TektiteInc.com