[meteorite-list] AD - Five Lunar Slices - Started at Just 99 Cents - Much More!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 15:33:16 -0700 (PDT)

Dear List Members,

I have 86 auctions ending tomorrow and the next day
that are definitely worth checking out. Several nice
lunar slices were started at just 99 cents with no
reserve. These sizable slices, not crumbs, are worth
Hundreds of $$ so some lucky collectors are going to
get a bargain. Also, be sure to check out the new
gorgeous Polymict Diogenite specimens, the best
preparation out there. Another note: I loaded larger
sizes of all specimens this week and started them all
out at just 99 cents.

To see all of the too numerous to list outstanding
auctions, click on this link:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZraremeteorites

Check out some of these highlights:

Large Lunar Specimens Started at Just 99 Cents - Five
different Lunaites:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140128017952
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140128018391
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140128018848
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140128019375
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140128019799

Outstanding Polymict Diogenite Slices, Superb Quality
- MUST SEE!:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140128013678
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140128014114
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140128014525
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140128014994
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140128015371
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140128016198
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140128016581

And don't forget to check out 86 other great items at
this link:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZraremeteorites

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good
luck.

Best Regards,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection