[meteorite-list] AD - Vacation Sale on eBay

From: Jim Strope <nwa482_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 06:18:19 -0400

Good Morning Everybody........

I have auctions ending tonight at my eBay ID
catchafallingstar.com. ALL auctions started at 99 Cents with no
reserve!!!:

I am going on vacation Sat June 23rd so I put some larger than
normal Planetary items up for bid. Larger pieces usually go for a
very attractive price per gram so please take a look and help me pay
for my vacation this year !!!!

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZcatchafallingstar.com

Thanks for looking ................

Jim

PS.....take a look around my website and if you see anything you
like, let me know and I will see what kind of discount I can offer.
I am in a cash building mode!!!

http://www.catchafallingstar.com

Jim Strope
421 Fourth Street