[meteorite-list] Peter's pics of Ensisheim 2007

From: Norbert Classen <trifid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 23:05:18 +0200

Hi Alex, Peter, Zelimir, and All,

Who am I to disagree ;-) You are correct, that's my back on Pic 13, and I
realize that my hair is getting thinner... ,-)

Ensisheim has been a blast, by the way, the best show so far, and I returned
with no less than five new planetary specimens (three lunar, two martian).
More details later as I'm just preparing for my next trip to St. Marie aux
Mines, Alsace. If it's only half as good as Ensisheim it will be great.

Thanks to Zelimir for organizing the best Ensisheim show ever, to all the
attending dealers for their great offers, and to all the friends who were
there. You really rock!

All the best,
Norbert

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----

> Pic 13: The man in front of Martin Altmann could be Norbert Classen (?)
He is, most probably! Norbert?

> Pic 5: Stefan Ralew and his wife Suzanne.
Her name is Sveta, right Stefan?

Almost off to our vacation in Denmark,
Alex