[meteorite-list] Space Shuttle sighting! (off topic)

From: Bill <glixard_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 18:21:39 -0800

Hi Dave and all,

I watched them the last two nights. They were following each other so closely and moving so fast, it was impossible to mistake them. As moving objects in the sky go, they weren't that impressive but when I considered all that went into giving me the opportunity to witness those two blips, I felt very humble.

Bill