[meteorite-list] one last round/than that's all folks

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 06:16:04 -0700 (PDT)

Good morning list.I hope everyone had a good time in
ensishiem.Congrats to those lucky guys up in sweden
finding those large munoie piece's.I have one last set
of freebies today,they are little gao fragments.There
are 5 of them.You know the rules.I have decided that
this will be my very last round of freebies.The
shipping is just getting to be to much for me.But do
not worry.I said I would do it.So that was my
commitment to you.Over the last 5 years I have given
over a kilo of freebies to alot of people.I have lost
track of all of them.But it was my way of saying
thanks to those who could not afford to get any type
of meteorites at all.I hope all who have received them
are happy with them.Also please disregard the last
email.That was sent in error.Have a great day all.

Steve R.Arnold,chicago,Ill,Usa!!
  Collecting Meteorites since 06/19/1999!!
  chicagometeorites.net.Specializing
  in Gao Meteorites!
  Ebay I.D. Illinoismeteorites