[meteorite-list] *****SPAM***** A friendly warning...

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 16:12:08 +0200

The same with me years ago, buy at 180$ of material and ask
a ship via registered mail, the pack is go lost why he have
sent via ordinary pack, without tracking, never seen money
back and never answer to the emails, only after several
months. resulted: never other meteorite buy from Cottingham.
I want seen now he sale for $200,000 the all collection if
find a person buy this, if he ship via ordinary pack all...

Matteo