[meteorite-list] A friendly warning...

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 19:02:50 +0200

It is many strange speack of high shipping cost when I buy
many minerals from USA - some its over 4 kg. - and I pay for
all $55 for a unique ship and registered, or a normaly
registered mail of at 200 grams I pay at $10 via USPS...for
not speack of express courier type FedEx or UPS, this last I
pay at $40 for big packs. Its well know ordinary packs go
for the 70% lost.

Matteo