[meteorite-list] (AD) ESQUEL FOR TRADE

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 12:12:20 +0200

Eman,

who are you, that you dare to harass the crown of meteoritics with your
incorrect and unjustified attacks?
As is generally known May has 31 days - SsssssTEVE had only 26 (twentysix)
ads in May
and in June a mere 12 ads only so far.

Don't you know, to whom you're talking to?
HE owns the largest meteorite collection of Streamwood, Illinois!
Can't you see HIS enormous achievements and contributions HE made to science
and to us miserable crowd? The many new exotic meteorites HE brought to
light, the glorious victory over the case bay of orthography, the
revolutions in the techniques of photography and HIS expeditions to Mexico
rival those of the great explorers like Humboldt or Darwin.
We are only ants, fed by the breadcrumbs HE graciously spreads from HIS
richly laid table.
Please understand that when HE mildly looks down from the Olympus of
meteorites, that HE easily can loose sight of all those tiny collectors,
dealers, hunters, scientists and other mortal crap.
And a man of that brilliance and importance really can't always care for
such narrow-minded and annoying trivia like paying for the meteorites, which
had the privilege to get part of his universal collections or to send out
those, which he in his mercy sold to the notorious nay-sayers.
Great achievements, discoveries and progress require often a visionary
inconsiderateness.
And we all count ourselves lucky, that Steve Arnold Chicago's coup was a
success and that he's now the new owner and leader of the
meteorite-central-mailing-list!

Praise the Sssssteve!
Martin

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----