[meteorite-list] How to etch large meteorite slabs - Russian version

From: Ivan Kutyrev <sikhote_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 04:58:24 -0400

There are couple videos I made while Russians etching huge slab of
meteorite Seymchan.
http://www.squidoo.com/etched-meteorite-pallasite-seymchan/

Also offering for sale olivine rich block of Seymchan, please email
questions to sikhote at gmail.com.
Weight of block is 44 lbs or 20 kg.
Video of block available here:
http://meteorite-seymchan.blogspot.com/

Enjoy

--
Wanted to let you know about new website that pays us up to 36% of the
seller's fees whenever we buy something on eBay.