[meteorite-list] EBAY Slag for sale

From: Bill <glixard_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 19:19:27 -0800

Yeah.
Starchasers is a good one. Meteorites falling in his general direction constantly. All new Illinois finds too. Look at his 454 GRAM IRON NICKEL METEORITE SPECIMEN. I asked him about and requested a guarantee that would cover the time it would take to send it to New Zealand for classification. This was the reply...

"Hi, Yes this Iron nickel meteorite is a fresh fall/ find, it was found Sunday June 24 at 7.30 p.m. Joliet,ILL 60435. I did not want to cut this fresh meteorite, and I have not tried to etch it. I grinded a small spot to test for nickel and tested positive within seconds. The 10 day satisfaction guarantee is for when you recieve the meteorite and you are not satisfied for any reason we will refund your money. Winning bidder will recieve the exact GPS location of find! Do to the back log of getting meteorites classified and can take up to 2 years +, and some meteorites will never get classified, we cannot extend the guarantee for this time frame for classification. Good luck at the auction ! Starchasers Meteorites."

Bill