[meteorite-list] Is this guy out of line or is that just me?

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 07:32:21 +0200

Not only, they pretend I give immediatly the money without
any type of analysis. I have ask to give me a piece to
analyzed, but they nothing, not want hear any
reason....well, hold your lunar, I want seen who is the
idiot buy a meteorite pass for lunar for the price they ask

Matteo

--- Bill <glixard at inbox.com> ha scritto:

Aziz,

Please see the first post that initiated this thread. It's
about a dealer that insists he's selling a lunar meteorite
based on nothing at all. Do you defend this type of
solicitation?

Bill