[meteorite-list] EBAY Slag for sale

From: Pete Pete <rsvp321_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 17:23:54 -0400

Hi, all,

Too much effort, Paul. Who has the time to spend on such a petty thief?

I think that this link for wrongs on eBay should be prominent on the
"meteorites for sale" page:

http://home.earthlink.net/~magellon/wrongs1.html
http://home.earthlink.net/~magellon/wrongs1.html

(a thanks to whoever keeps this info updated! The slag we're talking about
is already listed there as something to avoid.)

...there, and discussion on this list, is a great place for a beginner to
get educated.

I can see eBay's dilemma, otherwise no one would be able to sell any
unclassified stone.
Caveat emptor.

Cheers,
Pete