[meteorite-list] AD - Ebay Auctions ending tonght

From: Gary K. Foote <gary_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2007 08:05:19 -0500

Similar presentations have been on my site for some time now. Jim's are at;

http://www.meteorite-dealers.com/ebayjimstrope.html

If anyone else wants to have their ebay sales featured on my site just let me know. The
list of who is already featured is here;

http://www.meteorite-dealers.com/ebaysales.html

All I need is your ebay ID to make a page for you... and its free!

Gary