[meteorite-list] Steve of Chicago's listings.

From: doctor death <neocondeatheaters_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2007 11:38:01 -0700

We of the meteorite collecting community owe alot to Big Steve of Chicago.
His trades are more like veiled donations to keep specimens flowing into the
hands of a luck few who take advantage while his bogus dealing reminders to
keep alert to suspicious trades. He is a random as the meteorite falls we
cherish. Why without him we'd be calling Steve Arnold of Arkansas... we'll
Steve Arnold and what would be the fun of that?

Most of all, why if it were not for Steve we would not be blessed with so
many meteorites on earth as the Gods in Heaven keep on pummetting down in an
attempt to end his merry existance. Oh, how they almost got him in Forrest
Park. I hope they keep trying. The day they do, that hammer will go for
astromonical amounts as we'll all want a piece of the rock that did in SA of
C. I'm sure that's the way he'd like to go, and be remembered.