[meteorite-list] Wanted: Jilin weighted not less than 1 kg

From: Ma Lan <chinaren76_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 07:20:08 -0800 (PST)

Hi list,

Wanted: one or two pieces of Jilin, weighted not less
than 1 kg. Slice or uncut.

Note on payment method:

I refuse to employ the payment method of international
wire transfer because it is not the safest way for the
transaction; Meanwhile, i can not use paypal to pay
you because my funds can not be added to paypal
(Paypal does not accept Chinese bank accounts).

Like my pallasites transaction before, i will use the
payment method as bellow:

Thanks for the advice from the China Bank in Beijing:
i will employ the C/L method to deal with the
transaction. This method needs a contract between you
and me first, and then the China Bank in Beijing will
issue me a ceritificates of credit and i put the money
into China Bank in Beijing. After that, the American
Department of China Bank will notify you to start the
shipping of the pieces. If the shippment is
successfully done and i sign for the delivery, then
the American Department of China Bank will notify you
again, to withdraw the funds from them. This means the
China Bank is the third man between you and me. I
think this is the safest way for me to process the
tansaction.

If you agree with me and have large size Jilin on
hand, please offer me a reasonable price off-list. I
will contact you further. Thanks.

Best regards to all
Miss Ma Lan
Beijing China