[meteorite-list] Moving Brenhams, Lawn Show

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 19:26:22 -0600

Okay, third time is a charm. That is Philip Mani. Sorry about that, I
corrected it on my website. I am terrible with names...good thing everyone
introduces themselves to me usually. At least I didn't misprounce it in my
head....;^)

The Lawn Show was quite busy again today. I met a few people from Hutchison
who knew H.O. Stockwell. One guy, who said he owned the electronic shop that
Stockwell use to work at, noted his first name...which I had never heard
before. It is "John." Not sure how you get H. O. He seemed well liked by
the people I talked with. Identified a few more meteor wrongs today,
nothing worth reporting on.

Clear Skies,
Mark