[meteorite-list] batch emails

From: Art <blurtheline_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2007 15:08:16 -0800

Hi List;

The reason that posts seem to come thru in batchs from time to time is
that I need to manually "approve" all emails that the list server
holds for various reasons. 99% of the time this is because the emails
contain some sort of rich text or html. As I don't constantly check
the held emails when I do there is usually a "batch" of them to
approve. If you make sure your emails don't contain any html then they
will post automatically but it seems recently that the number of held
emails is increasing dramatically so I think that many of the new
webmail clients insert html even when "plain text" is selected (I'm
investigating this).

Regards, Art
The Meteorite mailing List