[meteorite-list] Meteor Crater Visitor Comment

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2007 13:06:24 -0600

Hello Everyone,

Other KMS members are taking care of the Lawn Show so I have today off.

Here is an e-mail I got today, which the sender said I could share and I
will since he is an Arizona resident. I get a few like e-mails a month,
likely due to what I wrote in 2003, linked below.

http://www.meteoritearticles.com/meteorcratervisit.html

Would be nice if they took the Crater away from the Barringer family and
made it a National Park.

Nininger also felt this way, shown here:

http://www.nau.edu/~cline/speccoll/images/text/txt/38181.htm

Mark Bostick
www.meteoritearticles.com