[meteorite-list] Update on Iris Lang

From: Notkin <geoking_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 19:45:28 -0700

Dear Listees:

A number of you have emailed me to ask how Iris Lang is doing. I spoke
with her today by telephone and her spirits are improved. She is still
convalescing in Florida.

Iris suffered congenital heart failure. She is taking a blood thinner
and is under orders from her doctors to take it easy, but she is able
to get around. She has friends and family nearby and she sounded
considerably better than a couple of weeks ago.

She sends her thanks to the many members of the meteorite community who
took the time to mail her get well cards and flowers. If anyone else
wishes to send her a note or card, please email me off-List for her
mailing address.

It was very kind of so many of you to write to her.

Best wishes,

Geoff N.
www.aerolite.org